BOK Financing against Gold / Ornaments
To finance personal need of individuals against pledge of gold /ornaments as security. The product is managed by New Road branch.
Individuals with identifiable & valid income source.
- Minimum age of the applicant - 18 Years.
- Maximum age of the applicant - 65 Years. Guarantor should be included if applicant’s age is above 58 years. The guarantor should not be over 55 years and should be from one house family member.
Demand Loan of regular & revolving nature
- Minimum loan amount – NPR 50,000/- (Nepalese rupees fifty thousand only).
- Maximum loan amount – NPR 5,000,000/- (Nepalese rupees fifty million only).
- Financing %: Loan amount not to exceed 70% of the value of the gold/ornaments pledged or to be pledged in favor of the Bank. However in case of 24 Carat, loan amount not to exceed 75% of the value of the gold/ornaments.
Maximum 1 year subject to renewal. However, the tenure shall not be extended if there is any overdue interest amount.
Regular and revolving basis. Interest payment due date shall be on every quarter end as per the Nepali Calendar.
- Loan Application.
- Map of the applicant’s / guarantors’ residence.
- Photograph and copy of citizenship of the applicant / guarantor/s (where applicable)
- Document evidencing applicant/guarantor’s source of income.
- Documents evidencing purchase of gold/ornaments (in case of pledge of freshly purchased gold).
- Documents validating ownership of gold/ornaments (Endorsement of at least one family member on the pre-printed format / declaration).
- Valuation report of gold/ornaments offered as security, valued by gold/ornament checker approved by the Bank.
- Borrower’s details and borrower’s declaration.
- Net worth Statement of applicant’s and guarantors.
- Other documents as applicable.