Agriculture and Forest Based Product Loan
To part finance fixed and current assets for agricultural and forest related activities such as plantation, animal husbandry, livestock farming and other related activities in this regard.
Type of Loan
- Working Capital Loan
- Term Loan
- Registered user groups / farm / firm / company / institution / organization / cooperative engaged in agricultural and forest
- related activities.
- Minimum age of the applicant - 18 Years.
- Maximum age of the applicant - 58 Years. Guarantor should be included for applicant’s age above 55 years up to 58 years. The guarantor should be from one house family member and his/her age should not be over 55 years.
- Minimum loan size - NPR 300,000/-
- Maximum loan size - NPR 10,000,000/- Maximum loan limit to an individual, registered user group, farm, firm, company, institution, organization, cooperative will be as stated in NRB Directive related to deprive sector lending (where applicable) however remaining within the maximum loan amount of NPR 10 million.
- Working Capital Loan
- Maximum up to 1 year.
- Interest payment should be made on quarterly basis (Ashwin, Poush, Chaitra and Ashad end).
- Repayment of principal shall be allowed on either bullet payment or lump sum payment.
- Term Loan
- Maximum up to 5 years (Exclusive of Moratorium Period, maximum up to 1 year depending upon the project being financing).
- The loan is repayable in Equated Monthly Installment (EMI), Equated Quarterly Installment (EQI) or bullet (flexible) repayment with periodical interest payment as per the nature and cash flow of the applicant and crop season.
- Loan Application.
- Photograph and citizenship of the applicant/guarantor, in case of individual applicant.
- Photograph and citizenship of proprietor/ partners / members of Board of Directors / Committee members, key person in case of user group, farm, firm, company, institution, organization, cooperative, as applicable.
- Location map of the applicant’s/guarantor’s residence.
- Certificate of registration (renewed) and PAN, in case of user group, farm, firm, company, cooperatives, institutions, organization, as applicable.
- Board minute (where applicable).
- Latest audited/provisional financial report in case of user group, farm, firm, company, cooperative, institution, organization. Self-declared financial statement in case of individual.
- Details of income earned from other sources than the proposed project (where applicable).
- Business plan with projection for tenure period of the loan.(where applicable)
- Original Land Ownership Certificate (Lal Purja) of the property being offered as collateral.
- Four boundary certificate.
- Latest land /land and building revenue receipt.
- Document issued by government offices i.e. Land revenue office/municipalities/VDCs substantiating value of property being offered as collateral in case of thado rokka. The property value should at least cover 100% of the loan amount.
- In case of providing loan against building within the Municipality, documents certifying fulfillment of required standards set by the competent authority such as Naksapass, required approval from concerned authorities, building construction completion certificate should be obtained.
- Pro-forma invoice in case of purchase of plant, machinery and equipment.
- Formal agreement between the Bank and partner institute in case of joint collaboration.
- Recommendation letter from partner institute, in case of financing through joint collaboration.