Other Types of Business Credit
- Demand / Short-term loan (Trade Finance)
These facilities are normally provided to support one-off or any particular short-term transactions.
- Trust Receipt/ Importers Loan (Trade Finance)
Majority of the businesses in Nepal depend on imported items. Short-Term Trust Receipt Loans are the most common/popular product available to finance such requirement.
- Loan Against Fixed Deposit
Loan against fixed deposit enables you to manage the short-term cash need without breaking the deposits.
- Loan Against Govt. Bond / 1st Class Bank Guarantee
A low cost secured loan product offered to you for managing your financing need.
- Priority Sector/ Deprived Sector Loan
By virtue of this product small entrepreneur/individual may also avail loan up to NPR 2.5 million.
- Consortium Financing
Bank of Kathmandu has developed skills in syndicating large project loans and has successfully applied them in tying-up a number of large deals.
|As on December 10, 2013