BOK VISA DEBIT CARD
BOK Visa Debit Card provides direct access to funds in your account providing you with functionalities such as Point-of -Sale purchase, ATM cash withdrawal, account balance enquiry etc.
Your BOK Visa Debit card is accepted in more than 200,000 merchant outlets of all kinds in India and Nepal giving you the power and convenience for purchase without the risk and hassle of carrying cash. If you need to have cash for any reason, more than 20,000 ATMs are available in all parts of Nepal and India for the dispense of cash upon your request.
Please be informed that your BOK visa debit card is in deactivated mode as a precautionary safety measure and you need to change you PIN's at BOK ATM or contact BOK card division at 4427398 for the activation of your card prior to use.
Please sign on the signature panel at the back side of the card immediately upon receipt. You are further requested to change the PIN provided to you for the activation of the card before any other use.
We request you to go through this brochure to learn more about BOK Visa Debit Card and best practices on use.
FEATURES OF VISA DOMESTIC DEBIT CARD
ADVANTAGE OF BOK VISA DEBIT CARD
- Visa card shall be available in the form of domestic debit card (in Nepal & India only)
- Can be used at any ATM machine connected to Visa Network and SCT Network for cash withdrawal.
- Can be used at any POS terminal connected to Visa Network for the purchase of goods and services.
- Operates in electronic environment and can not be used in manual imprinter machines.
- It will not have any preset limit and the cardholder can use the card up to the balance in his/her bank account. However, a daily purchase and cash advance limit will be applied to reduce the risk of fraud.
- Supplementary Card can be issued from an account on top of a main card.
- The transaction amount will be debited to the cardholder's bank account on real time of transaction.
- There will be no interest and late payment fees applicable.
- Card will be valid for 3 years but annual fee will be charged every year.
- Card can be issued to foreign currency account holders also.
MEASURES TO BE TAKEN ON BOK VISA DEBIT CARD
- You will be spared from the hassles of carrying cash and risk of it being stolen or lost.
- You will have the convenience of using fund in your account without coming to our branch furthermore the card can be used in India also.
- You can check balance in your account and get information of withdrawal and deposits without coming to bank.
- You will be able to use the fund in your account 24 hours 365 days a year.
- BOK Visa Debit Card comes with the brand of Visa International and the status of owning a card with the brand.
- Sign on the signature panel at the back side of the card with an inerasable black ballpoint pen.
- Please go to the nearest BOK ATM and change your PIN for the activation of your card. If there is no BOK ATM in your vicinity you can call up on telephone number 4427398 to activate your card between 9:30 AM and 5:00 PM. The operator on the line will ask you some security questions as per your application form. You are required to answer them correctly for the activation.
- Change the Pin number of your card given by us to a convenient number of your choice periodically. Please avoid easy guessing numbers like your date of birth, house number etc. Do not write down the pin number neither disclose it to any other person.
- Do not divulge your card number and card details to any other person neither give them your card.
- Do not perform ATM transactions in the presence of a second person.
- Please verify the amount on the charge slip before affixing your signature.
- As far as possible do not let the cashier out of sight with your card.
- Note down the details of card and Bank contact numbers separately and inform the bank immediately upon the loss/misplacement of card. BOK is available from 9:30 AM till 5:00 PM.
- Do not put your card in the areas where there is a high magnetic field.
- Do not let the magnetic stripe of the card get scratched / broken.
- Your transaction on BOK Visa Debit card will be reflected in the bank account held with us. Please check the statements of your account periodically. Any dispute/error on the posted amount should be communicated to bank in writing within 30 days of the transaction posting date.