"Corporate Social Responsibility (2011-2012)"
- Financial Support to Help to the Helpless council for purchasing educational materials for orphan children in local schools in Dharan for 5 yrs
- Adopt a School program. Adoption of Gyan Kunja Primary School, Sigana VDC ,Baglung for One year which includes construction of basic infrastructure- one classroom, renovation of one classroom and construction of compound wall
- Support to Voice of Children project-TV Program. The project is actively involved in children’s rights and protection of children against physical and mental abuse
- Program support to WWF(World Wildlife Fund) tree Plantation event in Lumbini and Bagmati Region during Earth hour
- Construction and renovation of Children’s Park in Central Zoo. Sponsorship of information board inside the zoo for all animal enclosures
- Tie up with NTNC (National Trust for Nature Conservation) to support fight against climate change regarding their “Think Locally Act Globally “Campaign. Contribution to be made from the sale of BOK Visa Credit Card.
- On every account opened in Bank of Kathmandu’s regional savings account
“BOK Pokhara Bachat Khata”, the bank will donate NPR 100 per account opened to
Bindhyabasini Dharmik Kshetra Bikash Samiti for the development of Bindhyabasini temple in Pokhara.
- Fund Support to Saankhu Heritage Society for Heritage Preservation Program
- Fund Support to Netra Jyoti Sangh Nepal for conducting health camp
- Fund Support to Yuva Apanga Sangathan Nepal
- Fund Support to Maitri Samaj Nepal –Fellowship Society for musical event of the visually impaired
- Fund Support to Nepal Heart Foundation
- Fund Support for Centre for Victims of Torture, Nepal (CVICT) for organising Health Camp
- Fund Support to Rotary Club of Dillibazar for walkathon and health camp
- Partnership with UNICEF in the Global Hand washing Campaign 2011
- With an objective of introducing general Banking services amongst general mass of the country, Bank of Kathmandu Ltd. introduced “BOK Ghardailo Saptahaâ” program and has been running it across different parts of the country. The sales activity is carried as part of “Save for the Future” campaign and alongside also promoted awareness regarding the importance of birth registration to every child message. The “Ghar Dailo Saptaha” so far has been carried out in 9 different parts of the country